Saturday 26 March 2011

Just White - Crochet Hats!

Surpise Package
I recently received a package from my daughter with guess what?

that's right, 10 large balls of yarn from my stash in Oz!
Was I excited? you bet!
I love this yarn, soft cotton, made in Australia at the Bendigo Woollen Mills.
The best yarn ever!
It is and has been my favourite all time yarn!

Why?  because it is just so soft, and I use it for baby hats, mittens and bootees, and have even made baby welcoming blankets with it.
So soft to touch and very comfortable to wear for baby.
You can crochet and knit with it and always end up with a beautifully soft article of clothing.

It comes in 4ply and 8ply and a beautiful range of colours.  You can check out Bendigo Woollen Mills here
they also have loads of other yarns available and in the past (my market stall days) I would get my orders of cotton, alpaca, pure wool and they also do a yarn which is identical to "Rowan's Cashsoft" or "Debbie Bliss' Cashmerino" - do check out their website they have some great yarns and you will be pleasantly surprised!

Pick a Pattern - any Pattern
Crochet Hats - "Tropo" and "Green Shrimp"
Anyway, I digress - you obviously get it by now I love this yarn -

so I sat down immediately and started crocheting with the white 8ply -

I used it to test out my recently written patterns -

Crochet Hat "Tropo" and Crochet Hat "Green Shrimp" 

and they look great in all white as well!

Have a look at these - and let me know what you think!


I love the innocence -

of pure white crochet hats !

Well, now I have more hat patterns to test, and will continue with the white theme.

Ciao, for now!






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: