Saturday 6 August 2011

Crochet Mobius - How to start





How to Crochet Mobius

Here is a little slide-show (video) dedicated to the lady who first came up with the concept of crocheting a mobius in a continuous circle.

"I was sure that one should be able to make it in one piece, from the center out." Quote Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Do you know her? 

Her name is Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, a fibre artist, from Israel.

Read about my encounter with Mirjam here.

I am ever so grateful to her for allowing me to share her brilliant concept for How to Crochet Mobius.

I don't have facilities to create a video - so with the help of my trusty camera I have put together this slide-show and hopefully it will help some of you to get started.




If you are after the written instructions you will find them HERE also.

I am always happy to receive feed-back here in the Comments or on my Facebook page.

Enjoy!
Ciao, ciao!

Copyright © 2008
Barbara Summers Hand Knit and Crochet.
All rights reserved.


You may also like:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


crochet patterns, scarf, mobius, mittens, how to crochet,

crochet patterns, how to crochet, mobius, scarf, cowl,

crochet patterns, how to crochet, mobius, headband, mittens,