Wednesday, 3 October 2012

CROCHET INSPIRATION from the HIGHLANDS of Scotland

HIGHLANDS SECRET


A wonderful two weeks of exploration and relaxation were had in Ardnamurchan land, the West Highlands.



and now we our back, and it's time for some serious crochet after a day OR two of rest.
I can truly say I have been inspired by the colours of the highlands.

However for now I am committed to a submission project, so there is definitely no time to spare for pattern writing for my website.  So in the meantime you will have to wait patiently for any new patterns from me.

YOU can always view my patterns here  and  here for those great winter accessories always perfect for Christmas gift giving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MAY LIKE THESE SCOTTISH INSPIRED PATTERNS:
crochet patterns, how to crochet, market tote, bags, shoulder bags,

crochet patterns, how to crochet, tote bags, market bags,


crochet patterns, how to crochet, hats, mittens, fingerless,