Thursday, 1 September 2011

Another one bites the dust!



Don't stop me now, I'm having a ball ........  
writing up my crochet patterns!
Don't stop me now, I don't want to stop at all!

Ok, for those who can't guess.... it's "Queen"....

And for those who don't give a fig... about "Queen"...  here is my latest crochet pattern... may you enjoy...

Crochet Doily "SEASIDE"... available as a FREE PATTERN here
The link will take you directly to my website and then you can click through to the Patterns Free page.  I'm changing the way I add links in this blog - just recently I updated my website, so ALL previous links to my website pages (apart from the Home page) will return with an error message.  Which is a bit of a shame - I do apologise for the frustration you may experience - however there is no way I am going to go through all my blogs and renew the links.... sorry!

So, for now enjoy the doily fun... and don't stop me now, I'm having a ball...

Ciao, Ciao!


DMCA.com
Enhanced by Zemanta