Monday, 29 August 2011

SEASIDE Coasters

free crochet patterns, how to crochet, coasters,

Cheerful seaside colours!

The colour of water -  deep blue, sea green, turquoise -  greens and blues the world over.


free crochet patterns, how to crochet, coasters,


Seaside colours are my inspiration for these crochet coasters and matching centre piece doily. Blue and green, never to be seen. What was that saying? It was an old saying from my early school days, oh well can't remember the rest!

In today's fashion world it seems these colours are everywhere. I really love the finished look of these blue and green colour combinations they look really well together.

Just take a look around at nature, the colour combinations are absolutely inspiring!


free crochet patterns, how to crochet, coasters,


Look at a peacock, their feathers are magnificent blue and green -   absolutely fabulous! OK so there are other colours between the blue and green but hey they do work well together.

Crochet Coaster Pattern "SEASIDE"
Here is the new pattern, I am releasing this simply beautiful coaster pattern for FREE and next week will include the accompanying pattern for the centre piece doily, but first I want to make another centre piece with the olive green as the focus. I am just loving this colour.
free crochet patterns, how to crochet, coasters,


free crochet patterns, how to crochet, coasters,


I know, it's taken me a while to get back to writing up these patterns for release however, this past week has been full of other website, pattern, document and photo re-organizing.  And what a job it is, I am still grasping with the enormous task put before me and the call of the hook is always beckoning.

DOWNLOAD the crochet pattern for SEASIDE Coasters  HERE
ALSO remember to check out my other FREE Patterns HERE

OR you can download my FREE Patterns from my online stores -  RAVELRY and CRAFTSY

Ciao, ciao for now and I hope you enjoy the FREE PATTERN for the Crochet Coasters SEASIDE.   

You are always welcome to share your colourful creations in the comments BELOW or on my Facebook Page CROCKNIT 


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to crochet, placemats, coasters, doilies,

how to crochet, mandalas, coasters, placemats, doilies,


how to crochet, placemats, coasters, doilies, mandalas, crochet patterns,