Sunday, 16 January 2011

January Clean UP

Yes it's a new year and January is always a great month for .................

cleaning up, clearing out and ........
deleting junk and trash from emails, pictures, videos, documents.....
wherever it may be....
which brings me to total exasperation...
everywhere I look there is something else in need of reorganizing........
and it's doing my head in...


so I am de-cluttering my space (or is that spaces) to making way for new energy to propagate...


I am disengaging from the emotional attachment I have to the objects I possess (this is hard)...
I am making an assessment about the objects in my space...
and the emotional strain it is having on the flow of my life... (currently stagnant)
I am looking at everything... and assessing whether these things are adding value to my life...??


or keeping me physically and emotionally stuck...


Did you know ???  you really need to understand that every part of the human life experience is encapsulated within our home ???
through design, images, symbols, sounds, and smells????

if you understand this… 
then you can assess whether these objects add value to your life or keep you physically and emotionally stuck.


I am really getting into this clearing out....

watch out... don't ask me for something I have thrown away !!

I am feeling energized already...  must keep moving.... heaps more clearing to go....



I realize this blog post has nothing to do with mi crochet  creations...

so here is a cute crochet flower I made just for fun!..






and if you really want to join me in de-cluttering here are some helpful hints:

  • Check each room of your home and record the clutter zones; 
  • How do you feel when you look at your possessions.  positive reaction or a negative one?
  • Have a system for discarding unwanted, broken, return, or donation items.
  • Set an intention as you remove unwanted items. You are now energetically opening up to attracting new desires into your life.
  • Take breaks during the clutter-clearing session to recharge your energy.
  • Strive for a cleared, simple, natural and uncluttered feel.
GOOD LUCK.....












Enhanced by Zemanta